Thursday, May 17, 2007

World's Smallest Political Quiz

Most my friends know I'm not the most political person in the world. Sure I have some opinions, who doesn't. But I don't talk about politics a lot and don't care much for many politicians, either.

That said, I'd like to share something with you. This is a quiz that I have heard about time and time again online- over 3,000,000 people have taken this quiz to help figure out where they are politically aligned. It is a rather highly acclaimed quiz (many quotes at the page from all kinds of sources exclaiming how good a resource it is). I am fascinated at how many people seem to forget there is more than just "right" and "left," and who seem to think they fall into one political category or another when they actually don't. So, whether you are someone who has never quite known where you are aligned, or you think you are pretty sure you know where you are aligned- whether you talk about politics all the time or could care less about getting into a political conversation, I encourage you to take the world's smallest political quiz. It's painless and takes like 30 seconds, and you might be surprised at the results.

Quiz Here!

No comments: