Thursday, May 24, 2007

OMG Shoes.

I can't resist any longer.

I have to write a post about Liam Sullivan.

The only reason I even tried to resist is that I'm pretty sure most people already know who he is and have seen "Shoes," at least. I first saw "Shoes" about 2 months ago, and it's just too great not to link to. All his skits are really funny. But I think this is my favourite:

Hard-Hitting Questions


So, rather than write a lot about these funny skits which are self-explanatory, I'll leave you with this final thought:
Liam Sullivan has almost single-handedly made me want to start doing sketch comedy again. I haven't felt this way since The Kids in the Hall in 1994. No amount of MadTV, Saturday Night Live, or even Mr. Show has inspired me so much.

You can watch all Liam's other skits here.

No comments: